Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 weeks old

So I totally missed the opportunity to blog on his actual one month birthday... bad blogger that I am. He turned 5 weeks old yesterday and is gaining weight. All those wrinkles around his knees that we found so adorable are going away. :( Carver and I have been hanging out at home a lot lately so that I can *try* to get caught up on the house and business stuffs. I finally finished the birth announcements yesterday and will go in the mail today. I am sooo glad to have those done and off my mind. Now, I just need to catch up on scrapbooking. haha

Yesterday, Carver and I got to hang out with Auntie Kim. We hadn't seen her in a couple weeks so it was good bonding for the two of them. We went to the mall and I got a few new tops since mine seem to have shortened in length due to my huge boobs!

Our friends, Ayami and Jeff, are coming up this morning to meet Carver. Ayami was part of our Japanese exchange program and then she moved back here to go to college. She ended up getting married and now lives in Seattle.

My mom is coming over this afternoon and tomorrow she is heading up to Malibu tomorrow with Grandma Pat for a week.

I think that's it for now. We've been laying low so there's not that much to catch ya'll up on. I'll post some more pictures later today. *hopefully* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers