Wednesday, June 12, 2013

37.5wks

I'm 37weeks 3 days today. This is the day that I delivered Noah. It's hard to believe that I'm going to be pregnant longer this time than last. But it makes sense given the circumstances. I'm definitely ready to be done and am pretty confident that she'll come early. I've got a pedicure schedule for Sunday (yes, I know I scheduled it on Father's Day. She only works on weekends). So hopefully that helps get things moving.

Speaking of Fathers Day... I have no motivation to get Chris anything this year. Sad,  I know. I'm kind of hoping McKay will come right around then so I can get out of buying a present. He is the hardest person for me to shop for. I actually know what I want to get him but it's coming up with the money this time. Carver was born two days before Fathers Day so I lucked out that year. :)

Ok, that's enough ramblings. Oh! I actually lost a pound between my last two appointments. I have my next appointment Friday morning and I'm going to get checked to see if there's been any progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers