Sunday, March 24, 2013

26 Week Stats

Due Date: June 30, 2013
Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself and my next appointment is on Thursday so we'll see. Fingers crossed that it's not too much!
Symptoms: I can't breathe as easily anymore. But other than that, I'm pretty good!
What's different this time: Everything is different this time!
Cravings: chocolate! I'm trying to supplement the copious amounts of chocolate with some sort or fruit or smoothie to counteract
Aversions: meat, but that's not new
Sleep: pretty good lately!
I am loving: feeling her move. She loves kiwi and it's fun to feel her have a party after I eat one
I miss: not much
I am looking forward to: Easter
I'm spazzing about:McKay loving kiwi! I told my mom and she said that I loved it when I was little :)
Best thing about this week: Finding a stroller for $50!!!
Milestones: Got the stroller. Now all we have is the car seat for the big stuff. We also picked up an Expedit cube system from Ikea yesterday for my craft wall. We moved the two Target cubes I had into Carver and McKay's closet and its so much more organized now!
Movement: more and more
It's a...: Girl!!!
Exercise: I'm not nesting yet, but trying to clear stuff out of the house... so that's my exercise :)
Diet: Ideally, a lot of healthy stuff but it's honestly whatever is put in front of me.
Other goals: enjoying everything as it comes and not complaining. It's harder to enjoy the little things this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers