Sunday, July 1, 2012

Carver's Pirate Party

I'm only a week late! Yay! Here's the pictures from Carver's party. I did really good at taking pictures of all the decorations. But I forgot to take pictures during the actual party. :( The kids were soooo cute in their pirate outfits. 

The banner wreath. It's a wrapped yarn wreath.

 Cupcake toppers. Nope, didn't get a picture of the cupcakes.

 The banner
 See the unexpected guest?
 This bird comes in the house whenever the front door is open long enough. It's to the point where, as long as he doesn't poop, I don't care.
 yummy snacks
 Melon boat. Thanks Mom for making it!
 So glad I found this fabric. It's satin so I knew it would stain but it was so worth it.
 Straws. We used jelly jars to drink out of.
 So adorable!!! When did he get so big??
 Checking out his tattoo
 I'm 3!!! Love this shirt.
 My little pirate


 Carver woke up on his actual birthday to a little present from Noah :)
 Carver LOVED his present from Noah

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome party Tana! Great job :)
    Also love the balloon gift from Noah.
    Happy Birthday Carver!

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers