Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A, B, C...

I've seen this floating around Blog Land lately and thought, since I hadn't posted anything lately, that I'd share the ABC's of ME with YOU...mmkay?!?

Age ~ 26

Bed size ~ Queen and love it. We couldn't do a king.

Chore I hate ~ Vaccuuming, dishes and bathrooms

Dogs ~ Two rotts

Essential start to your day ~ snuggling in bed with my boys

Favorite Color ~ pink... duh!

Gold or Silver ~ Silver ALL THE WAY!

Height ~ 5'0"

Instruments you play ~ piano. I'd love to get back into it but I know the only way I'd stay motivated is if I took lessons. And if I took lessons I'd have to lose my acrylic nails :(

Job title ~Wife, Mom, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Aunt, Housekeeper, Chauffeur, Teacher, Coach, Therapist, business owner...

Kids ~ Carver

Live ~ WA

Married ~ as of May 3, 2008

Nicknames ~Mama, Mema, Mommy, Nana, Honey

Overnight hospital stays ~ 3yrs surgery for a benign bone tumor, and when Carver was born

Pet Peeve ~People that don't get over and SLOW DOWN for emergency vehicles. Wouldn't you want people to do that if they're coming to help you???

Quote ~ too many. I have a whole book of quotes that I love

Righty or Lefty ~ Righty

Siblings ~ Let's see...

2 brothers
2 sis-in-laws
3 bro-in-laws

Time you wake up ~ 6:00-7:00 AM (read: whenever Carver wakes up, then snuggle time)

University you attended ~Central Washington University

Vegetables you dislike ~ Brussel Sprouts, cauliflower (unless its steamed)

What makes you run late ~ trying to stall time. I'm rarely late to anything though

X-rays you've had ~Foot, chest, dental

Yummy food ~Italian, mexican

Zoo animal favorite ~Monkeys, elephants, and we have some awesome walruses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers