Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter: Better Late Than Never.... right??

I'm finally making the time to post the pictures from Easter weekend. I've got little monkey right on top of me so I'll keep the typing to a minimum. :) We were at my mom's for the weekend. It was supposed to be warm but with the wind it was pretty chilly. My mom hid a bunch of plastic eggs in the back yard for Carver to find. We filled them with some candy, and plastic animals that my mom picked up.

Getting his new gardening gloves on. This coat was my dad's when he was a kid. It was passed down to my brothers and we keep it at mom's house for when we forget a coat. :)




Having so much fun!!!


Look down monkey!




Trying to figure out how to open the eggs

We got Carver a DVD set of Chip & Dale episodes and Duck Tale episodes (from Costco), a bulldozer to go with his dump truck, digger and steam roller, some gardening tools and the gloves.

This was his simple (& cheap) Easter outfit. It was a plain white polo and jeans. He was supposed to wear some cute plaid shorts but it wasn't that warm out.







All in all, it was a fun weekend. We pushed Carver's nap off because of lunch so he was a bit fussy and wouldn't sleep much in the car on the way home. Oh joy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers