Sunday, October 17, 2010

Choosing a Name

I just had an interesting realization. I know 4 people who's daughters share names with dogs that I've owned growing up. Here's a list of the names of dogs I've had in my life (not including dogs Chris and I have had)...
  • Ebony
  • Coco
  • Duchess
  • Midnight
  • Sadee
  • Ruby
  • Maggie (Magdelina)
Now, here's the names of 'babies' I know.
  • A lady in my Mom group's daughter is COCO
  • My friend Staci's daughter is SADIE
  • Chris's best friend's niece is RUBY
  • My friend in Georgia's daughter is MAGGIE (MAGNOLIA)
Interesting huh?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love it! I think Sadie might be getting this one a lot in her life, it's a really common dog name! And I'm really glad you don't have any friends with kids named Duchess or Midnight. Also Coco's full name is Charlotte but Coco for short.

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers