Thursday, September 23, 2010

Carver is 15 months old!

I'm a little late but my mom was visiting for the day on sunday. We're offically on the homestretch to 18 months old. My baby's growing up. :(

Here's a few things going on in the life of Carver...
  • He can sign: please, thank you and more (only sometimes on this one)
  • He is eating all 'big boy' food with occasional baby food mixed in. I still have a bunch of baby food in the freezer and I'm trying to get rid of it.
  • HE'S WALKING!!!!! He walks everywhere now! But mainly at home. He's too shy to do it in public.
  • He loves blueberries and bananas. He ate 2 whole bananas for lunch today!
  • He has... count them... NINE teeth!!! The front 4 on the top and bottom and 1 MOLAR! Two more molars will probably make their appearances by the end of this weekend.
  • He likes to read a book while I change his diapers. (I should really get a picture of this.) It's a great way to keep him from wiggling around.
  • He loves to skype!!! Especially with Nana
  • He's now in the toddler room at church.
  • When he likes what he's eating, he'll say "mmm" after every bite.
That's all I can think of right now. Better go... need to change a stinky diaper. :/

1 comment:

  1. Awww...he is such a big boy! *sniff, sniff*...whew, so glad you got to the diaper!

    ReplyDelete

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers