- He weighs 19lb 7oz - he needs to gain 9oz before we can change to the big boy carseat but we'll probably wait until he's 22lb so that we can put the carseat forward facing (the weight limit for the carseat we bought.)
- He is 30in long. Since he's so skinny, it makes him look a lot taller.
- He's in the 5th percentile for weight, 50th percentile for height, and 50th percentile for head circumference. He's been in these percentiles the whole time so we're not concerned about his weight.
- He got 4 shots and cried (of course) but was smiling and talking by the time we got to the car.
- We've been given the green light to introduce whole milk to his diet. This means that I'll probably start weening Carver off the boob :'( I'm not looking forward to it but I know it has to happen at some point so we're going to take it really slow.
- Chris got to come to the appt with us (a first!) so that was nice. But of course he snuck out before the needles appeared.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
We have a healthy baby! (surprise, surprise!)
Carver had his well-baby doctor appt last tuesday. He did a great job and loves his doctor and nurse! :) Here's his stats from the appointment.