Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anniversary/Birthday/Mother's Day

May 1st: We decided to go out to dinner for our anniversary a couple days early. So we went to Olive Garden. We LOVE Olive Garden and so does Carver now. haha He loves his breadsticks and is anxiously waiting for the day that he can food from mama's plate. :)

May 3rd: Mallorie got to come over (finally!) to help me with the birth announcements I'm making for Ayami. Chris brought me some flowers to celebrate our anniversary. We agreed to not exchange gifts this year so it was pretty low key.

May 7-9th: We spent the weekend in Ellensburg!

May 8th: My 25th Birthday! I feel so old! haha Chris and Carver got me a flip camcorder so we can take videos of Carver. :) Mom got me a candle holder that I've been wanting. Grandma Pat drove over to celebrate with me and Mary came down for dinner.

May 9th: We went to church and then hung out at mom's house. On the way home, we stopped in North Bend to walk through the shops. Then when we finally made it back to Gig Harbor, we stopped by Chris's parents' house to pick up some shrimp that they caught (YUM!) and give Debbie her Mother's Day present. Then we came home and vegged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carver

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Noah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers